Trusts Lawyer in Conroe, TX
Knowledgeable Estate Planning Counsel in Montgomery County
Estate planning and probate can be difficult to navigate. At the Law Office of Denise Norman, our team stands ready to work with you to create an effective and legally sound trust. Our Conroe estate planning lawyer will work with you to determine what type of trust would be best for you and your family or business. Having a trust can expedite or bypass the probate process, and ensure that assets and property are fully taken care of in the event that you are no longer able to manage them.
If you are interested in establishing a trust, call (936) 246-2020. We can advise you of your options and proudly help clients throughout Conroe, Montgomery County, and the surrounding areas.
What Trust Is Right for You?
When you start researching trusts, you may feel overwhelmed with all the different types of trusts that may be available to you, but when you work with our firm, we will help you determine which may be most effective for your needs.
There are numerous types of trusts available, but each trust names beneficiaries, establishes what assets are being placed into the trust, and who is appointed to manage the trust upon your passing. Trusts can be living trusts or revocable trusts, depending on your unique needs.
Commonly established trusts include:
- Trusts for minors, which can address property passed to minors, and help ensure that assets gifted to them avoid the probate process. Directives for the funds can also be written into the trust.
- Marital trusts help pass inheritance to living spouses and can help expedite or avoid the probate process. Property, taxes, finances, and debts can all be addressed in a trust.
Protect Your Assets with a Revocable Living Trust
Are you looking for a way to protect your assets and ensure their smooth transfer to your loved ones after you pass away? Consider establishing a revocable living trust with the help of our experienced trusts lawyer in Conroe, TX. A revocable living trust allows you to maintain control over your assets during your lifetime while also providing for their seamless distribution upon your death.
Benefits of a revocable living trust include:
- Privacy: Unlike a will, which becomes public record after your passing, a revocable living trust allows for the private transfer of assets.
- Avoidance of Probate: Assets held in a revocable living trust do not go through the probate process, saving your loved ones time and money.
- Flexibility: You can make changes to the trust at any time during your lifetime, ensuring it remains in line with your wishes.
- Asset Protection: A revocable living trust can help protect your assets from creditors and potential lawsuits.
- Incapacity Planning: In the event of your incapacity, a revocable living trust can provide for the management of your assets without the need for court intervention.
At The Law Office of Denise Norman, we understand the importance of comprehensive estate planning. Our knowledgeable estate planning counsel in Montgomery County can guide you through the process of establishing a revocable living trust that meets your unique needs and goals. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards protecting your assets and securing your legacy.
Establishing a Trust to Address Your Needs
Trusts can be established for personal use or for a business, but each trust must be drafted by an experienced and qualified attorney. If you are considering drafting a trust, modifying an existing portion of a trust, or contested a portion of a trust, do not hesitate to call the Law Office of Denise Norman right away. We serve Conroe and the surrounding areas.
Truth and honesty lead to more results than telling you what you want to hear. Our priority is steering our clients in the
Attorney Denise Norman and our courteous legal staff are committed to treating you in the manner that you would treat your loved ones.
We established our firm to make compassionate legal counsel available and accessible to families throughout the
Conroe & Montgomery County community.